Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So...do you think this is talent?
#1

My 12 year old kid drew this.......He thinks he sucks at drawing.

[Image: DrawingDSC03206.jpg]

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

No fucking way.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

thats good shit dood.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

keep feeding that kid Acid, he's do wonders !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#5

that's really awesome...enroll him in some cartoonist classes...he'll be doing animation for Pixar before you know it...you should be proud!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

I'm still calling bullshit.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

that's pretty good

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

Asshat Wrote:I'm still calling bullshit.


No bullshit...he's been drawing for years....almost everyday he draws....started with comic book characters tracking books.....I'll post some more of his stuff....

This picture is actually in my office at work...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

why did you scribble all over it?
Reply
#10

That's talent, yes.
Some of those characters are Bill Watterson-esque.
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:why did you scribble all over it?

It was a notepad I had here at work...I had some stuff written on it and one day he was down at my work and just started drawing while passing some time.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

give me a minute I'll post another...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

for a 12 years old kid the drawing is really mature, look at the ovni there's good movement, the beany character is funny and got good porportions. The undersea thingie is made well (the perspective of the sphere is well done).

However the characters here are really cartoonish so it's a little bit difficult to see how it does.
Maybe he's a little bit young for lingerie magazines, did he draw animals ?

I think that your son got "the artist fiber" (don't know if you say that in english).
Reply
#14

Here's another...on a sticky in my office...

[Image: DSC03207.jpg]
[Image: DSC03208.jpg]

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:for a 12 years old kid the drawing is really mature, look at the ovni there's good movement, the beany character is funny and got good porportions. The undersea thingie is made well (the perspective of the sphere is well done).

However the characters here are really cartoonish so it's a little bit difficult to see how it does.
Maybe he's a little bit young for lingerie magazines, did he draw animals ?

I think that your son got "the artist fiber" (don't know if you say that in english).


I'm not sure, but it looks like ntype is asking if your kid can draw him some cartoon porno >_>
Reply
#16

Yeah Mich really nice..


Know what though.. my kid can shit his pants as good or better than any kid his age.

Now take that!
Reply
#17

Well, if a 12 year old kid really drew that stuff, then he has more talent than you realize. Not just drawing, but imagination, which is more important. That is seriously good stuff.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

ntype Wrote:for a 12 years old kid the drawing is really mature, look at the ovni there's good movement, the beany character is funny and got good porportions. The undersea thingie is made well (the perspective of the sphere is well done).

However the characters here are really cartoonish so it's a little bit difficult to see how it does.
Maybe he's a little bit young for lingerie magazines, did he draw animals ?

I think that your son got "the artist fiber" (don't know if you say that in english).


He does better with cartoonish charactors....I'll post one tomorrow of Doc Ock from spiderman..If I can find it......Drawing in prespective view has always been easy for him due to my/spousers backround in Architectural and Electrical engineering drawings he see it all the time....I'm trying to get him to take a cartooning/drawing class after school but he wont cuz he's afraid everyone will think he sucks at it. I've told him that if he doesnt take the course I'll stop paying for his guitar lesssons...Is that to harsh?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

anhil8tor Wrote:Yeah Mich really nice..


Know what though.. my kid can shit his pants as good or better than any kid his age.

Now take that!

Based on the pic of your bet with TF...I think you can give him a run for his money in that dept.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Asshat Wrote:Well, if a 12 year old kid really drew that stuff, then he has more talent than you realize. Not just drawing, but imagination, which is more important. That is seriously good stuff.

He did...problem is me and the spouser realize it, but he think he sucks at it, so he wont persue classes etc. He has always been awesome with the imagination.....ie: his drawings, plays guitar (already wants to write his own stuff), he'll play video games and think of ways they should have done the game differently, etc. It gets frustrating that he wont give himself enough credit.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post by Bill
09-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-20-2005, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)