Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jobs I Will Apply For:
#1

1. Personal Trainer
2. Porn Star
3. Red Sox General Manager (sorry Theo)
4. BIRD33's Boss


I'll keep you guys updated with the status. BIRD, PM me with your work fax number. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

That was sooo funny, congrats on paying your electric bill.It was worth it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

You can go into porn at almost any time. They always need dudes.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:1. Personal Trainer
2. Porn Star
3. Red Sox General Manager (sorry Theo)
4. BIRD33's Boss


I'll keep you guys updated with the status. BIRD, PM me with your work fax number. Thanks.

Man, whatever you do, don't take the job of Fluffer. Worst 3 years of my life.
Reply
#5

TyrionXavier Wrote:Man, whatever you do, don't take the job of Fluffer. Worst 3 years of my life.
Just because you chose to fluff for the Donkey Show in Tiajuana doesn't mean he'll make the same mistake.
Reply
#6

wow...
Reply
#7

Legendary.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Whack jobs
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-08-2008, 05:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Last Post by leucetios
11-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2006, 02:35 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
10-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
07-29-2004, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)