Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clay will never have another blow job
#1

poor guy Sad He should have gone to Chicago instead.

Ps-I though VitE was doing the Chicago thing too.
Reply
#2

Banana Wrote:poor guy Sad He should have gone to Chicago instead.

Ps-I though VitE was doing the Chicago thing too.

I thought so to, but he must have contacted that disease that kept the other half of the board from showing up.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

The border stopped me from showing up. Sad
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:The border stopped me from showing up. Sad

all ya had to do was climb over the fence Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

I'm certain Clay will still get some oral action, from someone... :wub:



Edit: I meant :ph34r:

><
Reply
#6

What is a "blowjob"?
Reply
#7

E does not commit to anything.
Reply
#8

Suddenly I feel bad for poor Jimmy.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:Suddenly I feel bad for poor Jimmy.


2nd...

:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

Sneezy Wrote:I'm certain Clay will still get some oral action, from someone... :wub:



Edit: I meant :ph34r:

><
Suuuuuuuure ya did.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:E does not commit to anything.

^^ Gets it
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)