Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You all aint gonna believe this!
#1

BlueeyedWoman Wrote:Even though he's a dummy, I'm secretly having angry e-sex with Tank
..
Reply
#2

It's okay, sport...every troll thread can't be a good one.
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:It's okay, sport...every troll thread can't be a good one.


Can I still change it?

Suggestions accepted here.
Reply
#4

don't worry...it's just a numbers game.
Reply
#5

I hate your avatar and your name.

juss so yous knpw.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:I hate your avatar and your name.

juss so yous knpw.


You're obviously drunk.
Please think about what you've said and get back to me in the morning.
Reply
#7

FlickMyBean Wrote:..


I make no apologies. Tank is The Man!!!
Reply
#8

go away.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post by cLaY
02-19-2008, 05:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)