Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Just Mailed Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle A Letter
#1

In the spirit of today's activities I figured it would be a good idea.

P.S. Happy birthday Fermundacheese.






Dear Mr. Doyle,

Hello, my name is Tom ******** and I am a man’s man. I drink lots of beer, support local sports teams, get testosterone highs, and scratch my testicles when they itch. I am also happy to say that I take great pride in being a Wisconsin resident since birth; I love this place with all my heart, and I doubt I’ll ever leave.

Anyway, I’m writing to you today to express my concern with one of your citizens. I don’t really know his real name, but I can tell you that he does visit a couple of internet forums and goes by the name “Whhpssh” at http://www.uselessjunk.net and “Tom Sizemore” at http://www.insanejunk.com. Let me tell you, Jim—this guy is a huge pussy. He does not deserve to call himself a citizen of Wisconsin or breathe the beautiful Milwaukee air that he is stealing from the other 600,000 plus residents of such a fine city. I know this is an unconventional request, but I was wondering; is it possible for you to have him relocated? Let Illinois, Iowa, or Minnesota deal with him and his quivering vagina, because I’m tired of knowing that such a spineless coward lives in the Badger state. I'll try to get his name and address and forward them to you next week.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any help you could give us (the citizens of Wisconsin) in this matter.


Sincerely,

Tom ********

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

:lool:
I wish I were the gov.
Reply
#3

FuckYoPost - Private Messaging, Hoover 2:49 pm.
Reply
#4

:roll:

sin,
Larry

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

I half believe this was sent today.
Reply
#6

cannonman Wrote:I half believe this was sent today.

Oh, it was sent. I've also mailed Joe Gibbs, Dan Castellanetta, and Larry Harris letters. I haven't heard back from Joe yet.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:Oh, it was sent. I've also mailed Joe Gibbs, Dan Castellanetta, and Larry Harris letters. I haven't heard back from Joe yet.
bribe the guards with cigarettes. you'll get Joe's letter.
Reply
#8

I don't know why but I have the feeling your Xmas letters were marked returned to sender as a child.
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:blah blah blah
Let Illinois, Iowa, or Minnesota deal with him and his quivering vagina, blah blah blah.


Sincerely,
Tom ********

Not Cool!

Sin,
Bdic, MT or VitE
Reply
#10

why not send blanco one too
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:why not send blanco one too

she won't run for re-election...

something about katrina?
Reply
#12

Funny I don't remember this one
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Sparks
05-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-21-2007, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)