Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Son of a Bitch!
#1

I was just sitting here eating a chocolate bar and I dropped it into a jar of peanut butter. You are not gonna fukking believe how good that tastes. Mixing chocolate and peanut butter.

I am going to figure out a way to make little chocolate buttercups and fill them with peanut butter. I think I will call them "peanut buttercups".
Reply
#2

thats gross.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#3

Same thing happened to me once, except is was jizz and poop. I call them pooperbutter nuts.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

what ever happened to Suzy Chapstick?
Reply
#5

Sometimes, I put peanut butter in my chocolate pudding snack pack, and mix it all up. Good stuff.
Reply
#6

Sometimes I put peanut butter on my sack and let my dog lick it off....I find it funny when it gets stuck to the roof of her mouth.

Sin,
Clay
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Sunny
05-18-2008, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)