Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Somebody's Bitch
#1

They play rough here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

Don't mess with tommy, his older sisters Mich and Vit E pull hair.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

You should have deleted that before someone else posted
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Don't mess with tommy, his older sisters Mich and Vit E pull hair.


:lool: I bet your wetting you pants too. Your like the little kid thats mad at mommy cuz they cant have an ice cream....It's hilarious.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote::lool: I bet your wetting you pants too. Your like the little kid thats mad at mommy cuz they cant have an ice cream....It's hilarious.

What else am I like Mich?Who would be the mommy in your scenario that makes little sense?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I know.
Reply
#7

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:I know.

You've got your boobs. Don't be afraid to use them.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Don't keep "secrets" from Bird or he cries like a bitch.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:You've got your boobs. Don't be afraid to use them.

exactly
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:What else am I like Mich?Who would be the mommy in your scenario that makes little sense?


no clue...i dont really pay attention to you much, until I saw the smoke from the fire today.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Tommy Wrote:Don't keep "secrets" from Bird or he cries like a bitch.

I just asked a question.You wouldnt break the sacred bound of trust at WTF to protect your e-friends and I'm the bitch?Mich and E arent a majority.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:no clue...i dont really pay attention to you much.

Its amazing how you don't pay any attention to me but have theories about me and what I'm like.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I just asked a question.You wouldnt break the sacred bound of trust at WTF to protect your e-friends and I'm the bitch?Mich and E arent a majority.

I'm calmer than you are.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#14

Tommy Wrote:I'm calmer than you are.

You win the calmest poster of the week award.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:You win the calmest poster of the week award.

Sweet. Does this mean I can start PMing you again?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#16

Bird33 would win my mid-term vote for Admin

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Its amazing how you don't pay any attention to me but have theories about me and what I'm like.


I think it's fair to say most people are obsessed with you.
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:I think it's fair to say most people are obsessed with you.
I know I am!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:I know I am!

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:They play rough here.

I wonder if he still feels this way?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM
Last Post by Sunny
05-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-14-2008, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)