Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Wiped My Ass With a Piece of Paper Towel This Morning

Also, my cat pissed all over the towel I use to dry off after I shower. The thing stunk, so I left it there.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Good idea.

you poor fuck, we have a spare room at our place...i'm sure the woman wouldn't mind sleeping there if you wanted to come stay with us.

Hands down, the best thread of the day.

TomFoolery Wrote:Also, my cat pissed all over the towel I use to dry off after I shower. The thing stunk, so I left it there.

you own a cat? and your a guy? no wonder you dont get laid.

cLaY Wrote:you poor fuck, we have a spare room at our place...i'm sure the woman wouldn't mind sleeping there if you wanted to come stay with us.

funniest shit all day :lool:

hoax Wrote:you own a cat? and your a guy? no wonder you dont get laid.

Maybe I should get a job at Chili's. I heard dudes that work there get all the chicks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

TomFoolery Wrote:Maybe I should get a job at Chili's. I heard dudes that work there get all the chicks.

Ha!

See You In Toledo

It's always a good time making fun of hoax.

Good times.I'm getting all weepy here and shit.

See You In Toledo

hoax Wrote:you own a cat? and your a guy? no wonder you dont get laid.

This is really ironic since his little e-heart has been broken about three times now. When he begs Violet to fuck him, it's extra funny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 01:59 AM