Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fukin Ouch
#1

my nads were itchin a bit just now, i reached down to scratch and pinched my right nut...a little pee squirted out at the same time. i'm all kinds of messed up today.
Reply
#2

I'm a better man just for reading this thread
Reply
#3

Hey am I the only one who downloaded the "Spiderman" screensaver at the bottom of the page?Even though the movies 3 years old and I never saw it I just had to have it!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey am I the only one who downloaded the "Spiderman" screensaver at the bottom of the page?Even though the movies 3 years old and I never saw it I just had to have it!

the only time I clicked on that I had the message that "ads weren't served in my area".

bah.
Reply
#5

Slow day.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Slow day.


I think Bill is on vacation. Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Last Post by cannonman
07-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Ouch
leucetios
Last Post by VitaminE
07-20-2005, 11:14 PM
OUCH
JFuller
Last Post by asshat
05-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
05-05-2005, 03:57 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Ouch!!
UDC
Last Post by UDC
12-24-2004, 11:01 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-23-2004, 02:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)