Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

17 new posts since your last visit... ouch
#1

where did all the post whores go?

Where is Raiden?
Reply
#2

trouble Wrote:where did all the post whores go?

Where is Raiden?
There has been an outbreak of chlorine resistant algea sweeping the valley. He's working some serious overtime getting those pools swimmable.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

I hear he has gone off to a Ill Mitch band camp and wont be back for a while

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#4

tss tss you can choose to become your own post whore I tell you !
Reply
#5

I know what really happened, but the KGB raided my house and threatened sodomy with a pepper grinder the size of my waist if I tell. The aspect of sodomy with anything turns me on, so I might just reveal where he REALLY is if you want.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

I'm on your domes.

'bode.
Reply
#7

Wow today I see a bunch of peeps here.
Hey Ray - Ah lemme make a new thread on this question...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)