Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It is Boring Here...
#1

...I don't think I'm going to post anymore. Discuss.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:...I don't think I'm going to post anymore. Discuss.

let us know how that works out for you. if your successful post te 12 step program.
Reply
#3

thank fukk

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

Log out....you know where I'll be.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:Log out....you know where I'll be.

See you at UJ, friend.
Reply
#6

Gadonkadonk's $$$$ Log Wrote:See you at UJ, friend.

Does that mean you are unbanned?
Reply
#7

Shadrach Wrote:Does that mean you are unbanned?


Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-22-2021, 07:12 PM
Boring!!
VitaminE
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-22-2005, 01:45 AM
It's boring
Banana
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
12-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
04-23-2005, 01:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)