Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This is boring...
#1

...I come home from work and on the Gawd Damned computer again. I think I'll roll a joint and jack my cock. Yeah, thats it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

This thread= ass leak.
Reply
#3

yah... on that note A.. uhhmm Eric.. i'm outta here..

later greasy skidmark.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#4

TammyC Wrote:yah... on that note A.. uhhmm Eric.. i'm outta here..

later greasy skidmark.

Later, stuck together underpants.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-22-2021, 07:12 PM
Boring!!
VitaminE
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-22-2005, 01:45 AM
It's boring
Banana
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
12-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-26-2005, 01:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)