Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

are Ear, Nose and Throat Doctors
#1

qualified to give prostate exams? Confusedcratch:
I wouldn't have though excessive ear wax had anything to do with my ass.
Help?




p.s. We're going out for drinks Friday.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=27931
Reply
#3

:loool:

and he never put on a rubber glove, i bet!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

A urologist treated me for clap of the eye.
Reply
#5

Cameltoe280 Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=27931
><
#14 kicks me in the ass again.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post by Sparks
03-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-15-2006, 05:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-21-2005, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)