Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat
#1

VitaminE...

I'll update when TomFoolery logs back in...
Reply
#2

what time is the wedding?
Reply
#3

CT280 Wrote:what time is the wedding?

6 o'clock Saturday...
Reply
#4

Hi, Sugar Biscuits!
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:what time is the wedding?

will you be attending?
Reply
#6

what the fuck just happened here?
Reply
#7

I miss the good old days!

cLaY Wrote:If we met, I would slap your handshake away and instantly grab your crooked penis.
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:I miss the good old days!

I've been craving your "affection" today, but you've been MIA.




















affection = crooked penis?
Reply
#9

I was thinking about crushing my boss' skull to free up some extra web time.
Reply
#10

Hello.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:Hello.

Sup, Stevey?
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:Hello.

you've been pretty gay today...
Reply
#13

damn, i thought i was finally gonna get on a list

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:you've been pretty gay today...

How are tips today at the Blue Oyster?
Reply
#15

VitaminE Wrote:How are tips today at the Blue Oyster?

You might be trying too hard.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post by quint
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Last Post by Sparks
03-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
03-11-2008, 04:32 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-30-2007, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)