Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Perfect Thread.
#1

This isn't it.

But what should a thread have to be classified as perfect?

I'm thinking.

Clay being gay
VitE smack
a sandog story
Dev and Mt saying it sucks.
me being a retard.
Boobs
A mention of Uj and ON.


What am I forgeting?
Reply
#2

smilies
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:smilies

noted.

What else?
Reply
#4

BEW's empty promises.
Reply
#5

the perfect cheer?

Sin,
[Image: WiFe-Craig%20Buchanan.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

snarg does not appear

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

An Ntype/TF wytch?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:An Ntype/TF wytch?

yeah and after that september meeting I'm going to prepare some kind of wytch orgy.
Reply
#9

BDIC claiming bode, or that he wins.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Who am I kidding? This shit is never going to happen.
Reply
#11

Minorthreat mentioning Bird33

TomFoolery requesting to be a mod, so he can forfeit it to get back into UJ

Beau using this slimie:|

Lee posting an apology for the site being down, from his hospital room

JDub doing his magic

Clay letting us know he's listening to the White Stripes

A post from a quality troll

Chef's menu

A picture of Micheal McDonald
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:Minorthreat mentioning Bird33

TomFoolery requesting to be a mod, so he can forfeit it to get back into UJ

Beau using this slimie:|

Lee posting an apology for the site being down, from his hospital room

JDub doing his magic

Clay letting us know he's listening to the White Stripes

A post from a quality troll

Chef's menu

A picture of Micheal McDonald

I'll have you know my smilie is the one that best exhibits my reactions to most of the posts on this board as well as most situations I deal with in real life.

:|

It says so much with so little effort.

:|
Reply
#13

way to kill a theard, e-man

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

Beaucephus Wrote:I'll have you know my smilie is the one that best exhibits my reactions to most of the posts on this board as well as most situations I deal with in real life.

:|

It says so much with so little effort.

:|

You should be logged in with your dairyman nic when you talk like that.
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:way to kill a theard, e-man
I can kill a mod in half that time
Reply
#16

Nana requesting a junk pic from a noob.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

VitaminE Wrote:You should be logged in with your dairyman nic when you talk like that.

Let me show you a few examples.

Disgust...........................:|

Disbelief..........................:|

Disappointment.................:|

I would love to kill you........:|

These are just a few of many that are explained with the ever so famous :| smilie.
Reply
#18

Yeah that just fukking wonderful. Any chance of you staying on topic?
Reply
#19

VitaminE Wrote:Yeah that just fukking wonderful. Any chance of you staying on topic?

#4 :|
Reply
#20

Beaucephus Wrote:#4 :|

You didn't number them genius.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)