Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sweden Legalizes Looking Up Ladies Skirts!
#1

ADDING to its reputation as the most sexually liberal nation in the world, Sweden has just legalized looking up ladies' skirts!

In a nearly unanimous vote in the Swedish Parliament, the motion was carried 332 to 17. To celebrate the new law, the Parliament's second floor was replaced with a see-through glass floor, and women were invited to stand on the floor, wearing their loosest, widest skirts, with or without underwear. Men were invited to bring their cameras, stand on the floor below and look up.

"I was fully aroused for the next three weeks," gushes male viewer, Tor Lundgren, 24.

The women standing above the men were no less enthusiastic. "It was even more exciting than I'd imagined," reveals Christina Schollin, 32. "I chose to wear no underwear, and, well, I just felt this electric thrill run through me as the men stared up at me. I may just leave my underwear home from now on."

Lutheran minister Gunnar Bjoernstrand, 40, has made peace with the new law. "It was just a question of time before it became legalized. And, really, something harmless like this should not be a crime. Sex and the body are beautiful, natural things.

"When we appreciate and adore the body by looking up ladies' skirts, we are, to a certain degree, giving thanks to the creations of God, who after all made us in His image."
Reply
#2

so I am guessin thats why leeman has been so busy
Reply
#3

Is this real?
Reply
#4

So, do ya think leeman will jump back to the straight side?
Reply
#5

Who is Sweden?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

SporK Wrote:Who is Sweden?

-SporK
ok, you've got to be drinking tonight

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:so I am guessin thats why leeman has been so busy
RACK the Boss !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-31-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-08-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 07:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)