Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lets Talk About Pubic Region Shaving
#1

I don't do it anymore. Now I can't find my dick.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:I don't do it anymore. Now I can't find my dick.
this contradicts your jerking off thread. what else have you lied to us about?
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:this contradicts your jerking off thread. what else have you lied to us about?

I can't remember. I lie about almost everything on this board.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:I can't remember. I lie about almost everything on this board.


Fucking liar. You do too still shave. MinorThreat wouldn't lie about that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)