Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Talk to me bird.... What is garbage here?
#1

Jamal Crawford(GS - PG,SG)
Kevin Durant(OKC - SG,SF)
Randy Foye(Min - PG,SG)
Quentin Richardson(NY - SG,SF)
Tim Duncan(SA - PF,C)
Luol Deng(Chi - SG,SF) INJ
Josh Smith(Atl - SF,PF)
Amar'e Stoudemire(Pho - PF,C)
Nene Hilario(Den - PF,C)
Leandro Barbosa(Pho - PG,SG)
Manu Ginobili(SA - SG)
Brandon Roy(Por - PG,SG)
Matt Bonner(SA - PF,C)
Wilson Chandler(NY - SG,SF,PF)
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:Jamal Crawford(GS - PG,SG)
Kevin Durant(OKC - SG,SF)
Randy Foye(Min - PG,SG)
Quentin Richardson(NY - SG,SF)
Tim Duncan(SA - PF,C)
Luol Deng(Chi - SG,SF) INJ
Josh Smith(Atl - SF,PF)
Amar'e Stoudemire(Pho - PF,C)
Nene Hilario(Den - PF,C)
Leandro Barbosa(Pho - PG,SG)
Manu Ginobili(SA - SG)
Brandon Roy(Por - PG,SG)
Matt Bonner(SA - PF,C)
Wilson Chandler(NY - SG,SF,PF)

I don't know fantasy stats wise but I bolded the guys who suck.

I was watching the sixers vs the Nuggets the other night and realized how stupid a move it was to fire Mo Cheeks.We are up the whole game and blow the lead and are down 1 with 10 seconds to go.They call a time out and our new coach DeLeo who was a trainer back when Larry Brown was here should be drawing up a play for the game winner.Instead we have the assistant coaches Jimmy Lynam and some other guy drawing up the play while DeLeo stands there watching not saying a word.The guy is not capable of calling his own plays and we hire him to run the team?He's just a yes man with zero head coaching experience on any level.Mo Cheeks was the problem or the fact we played a fast break style last year and brought in players who didnt fit that offense along with Dalembert playing like he doesnt care is the problem?This is distrubing to me because I had a lot of confidence in their new GM.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I have no idea either. I picked up Derek Fisher and dropped Chandler.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)