Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I like it. My left is my stronger hand.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
are you left handed? I'm not really that ambidexterous
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
no, i'm right handed. i get a better grip with my left.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:no, i'm right handed. i get a better grip with my left.
I liken it to breaking with your left foot. You just don't have the same touch and tend to push a little harder.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
SanDog Wrote:I liken it to breaking with your left foot. You just don't have the same touch and tend to push a little harder.
Exactly. When I use lube it feels like I'm actually fucking a vagina.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:Exactly. When I use lube it feels like I'm actually fucking a vagina.
You must be an office worker. Either that or the women you fuck have calloused vaginas.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
SanDog Wrote:You must be an office worker. Either that or the women you fuck have calloused vaginas.
actually my penis is calloused. i can't keep my hands off myself.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2005, 11:29 PM by
cLaY.)
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I burn it up at least three times a week..