Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Check it Clay
#1

Must be Friday.

[Image: Shoes.jpg]

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:Must be Friday.

[Image: Shoes.jpg]

tan socks with those fucks would kill.
Reply
#3

Cameltoe280 Wrote:tan socks with those fucks would kill.

I would that if I was 80 and lived in AZ. Just sayin'

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:I would that if I was 80 and lived in AZ. Just sayin'

bagged the retro look already?
Reply
#5

No way. These slip ons, while a bit updated, are still retro. I just never wore socks back then either. That was an old man look, not an 80's look. I took a picture of the burgeoning mullet, but was so short to start, you can't even tell yet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:No way. These slip ons, while a bit updated, are still retro. I just never wore socks back then either. That was an old man look, not an 80's look. I took a picture of the burgeoning mullet, but was so short to start, you can't even tell yet.

my fuck up. when you said "80's look" i never thought of the decade, but the generation. as you were.
Reply
#7

do they have that print in a tan color?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:do they have that print in a tan color?

Let me check, brb,


sin,

what?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

I am back. I went to the Vans.Com website and tried to build the shoe in Tan and they don't have that print in anything but blue. Sorry.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

those are tight. the spoucer said once i put mine on i can't take them off again unless i plan on showering immediatly. they smell worse than my butt.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)