Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old
#1

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. -- A man who is believed to have gotten a 10-year-old girl pregnant has been charged with first-degree child rape.

Jeremy Daniel Cockerham, 28, of east Bremerton, pleaded innocent Tuesday in Kitsap County Superior Court and remained in jail with bail set at $250,000. His trial was set for mid-August.

Cockerham is the girl's stepfather, officials told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

According to documents filed by prosecutors in court, police were alerted in March by state Child Protective Services workers who learned that the girl was pregnant. She initially told detectives she was impregnated by a 10-year-old boy, but police Sgt. Kevin Crane says investigators never believed that account.

"We investigated that and we determined with a high probability that that wasn't even possible," Crane said.

Last month the girl gave birth, and DNA tests from a laboratory in North Carolina indicated with a 99.99 percent probability Cockerham is the father and ruled out the boy, who also was tested, police said. Further DNA tests at a state crime laboratory are pending.

The girl, now 11, is living with the baby boy and her mother.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#2

what was the guy her father...?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

Quote:Cockerham is the girl's stepfather, officials told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.
fucker needs to be killed

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#4

Odysseus Wrote:fucker needs to be killed


some how i saw that coming...:ct:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

You can't rape the willing! Little whore.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)