Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

King Kong Trailer released yesterday
#1

http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef239524432...large.html

Peter King directs

Adrian Brody
Jack Black..
Naomi Watts...



Anyone know where the dinosaurs came in at?
Reply
#2

Ms Watts would be an excellents semen receiver.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

mmh don't mess King Kong with Godzilla.

The dinosaur comes from those $$$ japanese B movies where the giant squid attacks GodZilla who kills him then after that King Kong comes.
Reply
#4

I saw the preview before the War of Worlds yesterday. The affects look sweet.
I don't care for the fact that they are doing Jurassic Park dino rip off, but it could not really be avoided.

By the way, WOTW should be the top grossing movie of the summer. That shit rocked.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Is WOTW the movie you bet on?
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:Is WOTW the movie you bet on?

I don't remember.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:I don't remember.


see.. don't do drugs
Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:I saw the preview before the War of Worlds yesterday. The affects look sweet.
I don't care for the fact that they are doing Jurassic Park dino rip off, but it could not really be avoided.

By the way, WOTW should be the top grossing movie of the summer. That shit rocked.


effects, dog
this is not like you
just sayin

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

Oops. I knew that. And I put 1500 on the WOTW. Another couple bucks on Narnia as a sleeper.

Although I think Wedding Crashers is going to be the movie of the summer. Dr. Quinn's boobies. Rack the rack.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

why were the dinos necessary?
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:why were the dinos necessary?

They find Kong a remote Island that is lost in time, or something of that nature.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:They find Kong a remote Island that is lost in time, or something of that nature.


I wonder what type of fossil fuel reserves could be found on an island with dinosaurs and an 800 lb gorilla
Reply
#13

anhil8tor Wrote:I wonder what type of fossil fuel reserves could be found on an island with dinosaurs and an 800 lb gorilla
I don't. I wonder how somebody as dumb as you figured out how to turn on a computer and find the internet.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-25-2009, 03:45 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-09-2008, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)