Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fairiedust is in Swits dome.
#1

Bode

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Bode


Rack...S'up G$D

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

Fairiedust Wrote:Rack...S'up G$D

Apparently your foot in swits ass.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

i've got a corndog stick lodged in my sphincter

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:i've got a corndog stick lodged in my sphincter

I call bullshit!

We all know you'd never feel something so small!
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:I call bullshit!

We all know you'd never feel something so small!
he was just feeding his ass and the stick went too

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Bode
so why was she stealing my points everyday and changing my title?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#8

Swits Lets See The Tits!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

Swits Wrote:so why was she stealing my points everyday and changing my title?

Does Melty McMelterton still post here?
Reply
#10

For the record changed title 1 or 2 times...(such a feeling crusher there)
Points because she's a twit....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Sunny Wrote:Does Melty McMelterton still post here?
my only point was that it was me in her dome. *yaaawn*

I'm gonna go send clay some tit pics. This is getting boring.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:Swits Lets See The Tits!

2nd!
Reply
#13

what's with you people and Domes?

The internet doesn't have domes.
Reply
#14

angelicdemon Wrote:what's with you people and Domes?

The internet doesn't have domes.

I'd push my dome shaped penis head in your pooper if you asked nicely.
Reply
#15

angelicdemon Wrote:what's with you people and Domes?

The internet doesn't have domes.

being in one's dome translates to someone taking internet boards too seriously.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:being in one's dome translates to someone taking internet boards too seriously.

Clay is in my dome. :wub:

Fuck.
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:being in one's dome translates to someone taking internet boards too seriously.
Okay, now you guys can flame me for being a n00b.
Reply
#18

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Clay is in my dome. :wub:

I'd like you in my ass, throw that Pronto Pup this way Jorge'!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

angelicdemon Wrote:Okay, now you guys can flame me for being a n00b.

We don't do that here, show me your butt, vagina or tits and you'll be welcomed accordingly.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:I'd like you in my ass, throw that Pronto Pup this way Jorge'!


Joo got it mang.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-21-2006, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)