06-21-2005, 07:59 PM
this is "love week". damned.
Bill Wrote:I think it's sweedish for "lets not piss off G$D this week"Why is the swiss speaking Swedish?
SanDog Wrote:Why is the swiss speaking Swedish?
Fairiedust Wrote:what's for dinner? you did eat dinner didn't you?
ntype Wrote:no. I just came back from work (8 pm).
Right now I'm going to smoke some weed. I'll check later if I'm still hungry.
Fairiedust Wrote:well if the weed is worth a damn...you'll be hungry:pizza:
ntype Wrote:food is evil.
Sunny Wrote:You've been eating it off the wrong woman.
ntype Wrote:this is "love week". damned.*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*
Swits Wrote:*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*scandalous..
Swits Wrote:*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*
angelicdemon Wrote:I Knew You Had No Penis.
Bill Wrote:could you swing by here on the way over....I have a "little" problem as well.I'll put you on the list after Dr. Lecter.
Swits Wrote:*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*
Swits Wrote:I'll put you on the list after Dr. Lecter.