Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The freedom you feel right before you quit a job.
#1

A little background......this is a call I just had with a doctor who is filing fraudulent claims

G$D: Dr. so and so. I have a report here that says you did 57 eye exams on June 1st between 10:00am and noon.

Dr.: Oh really well I guess I must have.

G$D: Uh huh. Dr. How long does it normally take you to perform an exam?

Dr.: ............probably about 25-45 minutes depending on what is necessary.

G$D: I see. So in 2 hours you could probably squeeze in maybe 4 exams.......Funny. 4 is a lot less than 57.

Dr.: Well it must be an error then.

G$D: The kind of error with your signature on the bottom of each claim? I can see where that would happen.

Dr.: .............Do you have any idea how long I went to school to be where I am at? I bus.......

G$D: I dont care.

Dr.: What?

G$D: I dont care how long it took you to learn how to file false claims. What I want to know is how long it will take you to stop and what you are going to do to remedy the problem we have.

Dr.: I dont have to listen to this. Lemme talk to your supervisor.

G$D: Okay.....(hit mute for a couple seconds)......Hello Dr. So and So, this is G$D I understand you are filing fraudulent claims.

Dr.: This is the same person.....I WANT YOUR SUPERVISOR ASSHOLE.

G$D: Youre speaking to him.

Click........

This one will be fun.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

I say blackmail the fucker for some side cash. Demand 30% of his take.
Reply
#3

I'm close to that point and after handing my boss his ass on a platter they all seem to leave me alone. H.R. actually worked !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#4

:loool:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

Beaucephus Wrote:I say blackmail the fucker for some side cash. Demand 30% of his take.

30%? fuck that noise....go for 50%! what's he gonna do? turn you in? I think not, cause that fucker is looking at jail time!
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:30%? fuck that noise....go for 50%! what's he gonna do? turn you in? I think not, cause that fucker is looking at jail time!

Sadly no......most of them are able to get it passed off as paperwork errors.

Why do you think the cost of health insurance is astronomical.

Fuck.
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:30%? fuck that noise....go for 50%! what's he gonna do? turn you in? I think not, cause that fucker is looking at jail time!

No need for greed here. The volume alone would suffice nicely as a good pocket filler.
Reply
#8

*BEEP* Leave your message after the tone.


Doctor So and So, this is G$D again. The line must have been bad cause we got disconnected. I hate when that happens. I will be calling you back today at 3:45pm. You can choose to pick up the phone and talk with me and try to get this straightened out. Or the next people you talk to will be lawyers. They arent as nice as me. If it comes to that I would recommend you dont call them assholes. They dont like that.......also I would get your phone line fixed as they get rather aggrivated when they get cut off. Thanks for your time today. Have a good afternoon.

Fuck.
Reply
#9

I am guessing your company does not record their calls. They should. If you need me to talk to your IT group about a recordings solution, PM me.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:I am guessing your company does not record their calls. They should. If you need me to talk to your IT group about a recordings solution, PM me.

Actually they are logged. But with thousands of calls going in and out a day I dont think I need to worry.

Fuck.
Reply
#11

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Actually they are logged. But with thousands of calls going in and out a day I dont think I need to worry.

dood we should chat for really....I might know somebody interested in your job after you leave....
Reply
#12

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Actually they are logged. But with thousands of calls going in and out a day I dont think I need to worry.

They log them, but don't actually record them, right? The business you guys are in, you should be recording, and archiving the recordings for at least a year.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:dood we should chat for really....I might know somebody interested in your job after you leave....

Ok thats cool.

Fuck.
Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:They log them, but don't actually record them, right? The business you guys are in, you should be recording, and archiving the recordings for at least a year.

I have no idea other than they are logged. Although I would assume after two years here that if they did record them I would have been written up at least once.

Fuck.
Reply
#15

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I have no idea other than they are logged. Although I would assume after two years here that if they did record them I would have been written up at least once.

I am not thinking about your antics, I am thinking about the legal aspects of the Dr.'s slipping up on the phone and admitting to fraud, or something along those lines. These fucking shysters need to be taught a lesson, and the juries love legal phone recordings ('sup Scott Peterson?)

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:I am not thinking about your antics, I am thinking about the legal aspects of the Dr.'s slipping up on the phone and admitting to fraud, or something along those lines. These fucking shysters need to be taught a lesson, and the juries love legal phone recordings ('sup Scott Peterson?)

Oh that. I am just worried about my ass. :loool:

Fuck.
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Oh that. I am just worried about my ass. :loool:

Yeah, I could see that, but really the recordings are not normally use "for training purposes" like most think, they are used to cover the companies ass when clients lie later about something they said or admitted to.
Where you going to work anyway? I know you said a while back you were thinking of going in the auto business with a Friend or Relative, is that what you are doing?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:Yeah, I could see that, but really the recordings are not normally use "for training purposes" like most think, they are used to cover the companies ass when clients lie later about something they said or admitted to.
Where you going to work anyway? I know you said a while back you were thinking of going in the auto business with a Friend or Relative, is that what you are doing?

Yeah custom 4x4 and HotRod shop. Its like working in a toy store. Im pretty stoked. I need to get the hell away from corperate america for a bit.

Fuck.
Reply
#19

enjoy life !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#20

E-Judge Wrote:enjoy life !

It'll be nice to have a garage to work on the jeep in.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)