06-20-2005, 07:19 PM
This could be a long story but for those who don't want to read he died almost a year after we were married from overdosing on Oxycotin.
John was a troublesome child and a great heart. John was adopted buy 2 great loving parents, both highly educated and wealthy people that were very conservative and quiet. His father was a Chaplain in the Army and his mother a nurse. He was adopted into the perfect family, he would have driven anyone else to a heartattack. He was always testing everyone and seeing how insane he could drive you.
He became an Arborist and was considered one of the best high-climbers in PA.
He was the Best trout fisherman we ever met, he could catch a trout out a puddle I always said.
He was also a deadly shot and due to his lack of judgement and his opinions about the law was agreat poacher and took at least 1000 deer in his lifetime.
1 episode: Lar, quick pull over , bang using the the rear passenger door as a rest took a 4 point with a .338 , Sorry Gin !
He became our adopted Son, we had to constantly say no or watch after him but he was someone you always wanted around, except for a few ownster members that he drove nuts, BMR and Trouble.
Knowing John was a great pleasure for both of us and we had many exciting times. John also knew his drugs very well and knew his limit and yours.
He had lower back surgery after many years of pain and with the surgery he was prescribed oxycotin which was a brand new drug just out on the market.
It wasn't even in the PDR yet. I remember him at a trout tornament 3 days pryor looking all pasty and I asked how many he took and he told me 3 and told him I want him stop taking them cause we have no idea what they were.
Well I guess he broke a few up and fell asleep and that is how is Father found him slumped over in his chair with a 1/2 bottle of Smirnoff.
We got the word from his Father that night and Gin and I went over to their house and went through his whole room and cleaned it up so his parents wouldn't find anything of disappointment. We cleaned up his room and got rid of the chair for them.
He was cremated but his parents invited us to get to see him after the autopsy was completed and I still remember him being there.
The following weeks to follow I replaced all the doors in his room that he had broken, patched the walls and painted the rooms, I cleaned up their from door and and replaced what was needed and that made me happy to be there and I think it made them happy to have me around.
I really do miss him as does my Wife and really lost a great friend and I still mis his 4am wakeup calls to go fishing or hunting.
John was a troublesome child and a great heart. John was adopted buy 2 great loving parents, both highly educated and wealthy people that were very conservative and quiet. His father was a Chaplain in the Army and his mother a nurse. He was adopted into the perfect family, he would have driven anyone else to a heartattack. He was always testing everyone and seeing how insane he could drive you.
He became an Arborist and was considered one of the best high-climbers in PA.
He was the Best trout fisherman we ever met, he could catch a trout out a puddle I always said.
He was also a deadly shot and due to his lack of judgement and his opinions about the law was agreat poacher and took at least 1000 deer in his lifetime.
1 episode: Lar, quick pull over , bang using the the rear passenger door as a rest took a 4 point with a .338 , Sorry Gin !
He became our adopted Son, we had to constantly say no or watch after him but he was someone you always wanted around, except for a few ownster members that he drove nuts, BMR and Trouble.
Knowing John was a great pleasure for both of us and we had many exciting times. John also knew his drugs very well and knew his limit and yours.
He had lower back surgery after many years of pain and with the surgery he was prescribed oxycotin which was a brand new drug just out on the market.
It wasn't even in the PDR yet. I remember him at a trout tornament 3 days pryor looking all pasty and I asked how many he took and he told me 3 and told him I want him stop taking them cause we have no idea what they were.
Well I guess he broke a few up and fell asleep and that is how is Father found him slumped over in his chair with a 1/2 bottle of Smirnoff.
We got the word from his Father that night and Gin and I went over to their house and went through his whole room and cleaned it up so his parents wouldn't find anything of disappointment. We cleaned up his room and got rid of the chair for them.
He was cremated but his parents invited us to get to see him after the autopsy was completed and I still remember him being there.
The following weeks to follow I replaced all the doors in his room that he had broken, patched the walls and painted the rooms, I cleaned up their from door and and replaced what was needed and that made me happy to be there and I think it made them happy to have me around.
I really do miss him as does my Wife and really lost a great friend and I still mis his 4am wakeup calls to go fishing or hunting.

