Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A friend of what's I'm sure
#1

http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpages/M...erDUI.html
Reply
#2

embed that shit coonass
Reply
#3

who is spl?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

also, fuck :loool:


"wuz I speedin?"

:lool:
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:who is spl?

no. what? is ><
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:also, fuck :loool:


"wuz I speedin?"

:lool:

I KNOW MY RIGHTS

I KNOW MY RIGHTS

MY WIFE IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASS
Reply
#7

"my wife tol' me if I didn't git her another beer she wuz gonna stab me in the face"
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I KNOW MY RIGHTS

I KNOW MY RIGHTS

get lucy to gif this part and put it in as a :modabuse: smiley
Reply
#9

I think lucy retired...

he is in E's basement now
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:also, fuck :loool:


"wuz I speedin?"

:lool:


best part:lool:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#11

LMAO...

Nice find ...

Gotta be Bill. ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

That is what for sure :loool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-23-2007, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)