06-18-2005, 03:19 AM
bump
06-18-2005, 03:22 AM
:loool:
rack the lil swiss guy
rack the lil swiss guy
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
06-18-2005, 03:30 AM
ntypes on the cocoa again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
I'm too lazy to bump the bad sex thread
leucetios
Last Post by Banana
12-15-2006, 11:53 PM
12-15-2006, 11:53 PM
8's tried to bump
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2005, 08:57 PM
06-25-2005, 08:57 PM
I should bump
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2005, 08:45 PM
06-25-2005, 08:45 PM
ba bump ba ba ba bump
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
01-05-2005, 12:25 AM
01-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
12-29-2004, 03:09 PM
12-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

