Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

On my next business trip to Italy......
#1

if they told me I could take one of you fukkers....which one should I take and why? For the record there would be a 2 day stop in Amsterdam.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

like you need to ask...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

Why would you want to take one of us?

P.S. Beau wants to go, but only on the condition that he can fuck you.
Reply
#4

Fairiedust Wrote:like you need to ask...

I know, right? Jeez, silly men...



Oh. I guess you didn't mean me....
Huh

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

I'm down if you can find a way to leave me in Amsterdam.
Reply
#6

CodeWarrior Wrote:Why would you want to take one of us?

P.S. Beau wants to go, but only on the condition that he can fuck you.


Does he swallow.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Does he swallow.
Ask Tom, but he probably does, just like every good girl should.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm down if you can find a way to leave me in Amsterdam.


2 days in the amsterdam coffe houses and red light district....would be more than enough for you. send in your application, faggot.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

paybacksare Wrote:I know, right? Jeez, silly men...



Oh. I guess you didn't mean me....
Huh


Are you saying you'd put out? You know with that hot ass of your's I'd make you wear shorts all the time.......would that be ok?

PS..I'd bring plenty of painkillers

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

paybacksare Wrote:I know, right? Jeez, silly men...



Oh. I guess you didn't mean me....
Huh


don't think it's me either...guess'in the wife would have something to say about us...lol...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

I'd suck dick for a free trip to Amsterdam. I win.
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:don't think it's me either...guess'in the wife would have something to say about us...lol...


No she always stay's home. You should see the chick/co-worker I went with last time.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd suck dick for a free trip to Amsterdam. I win.


I'd have to say.....PH is in the lead.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:PS..I'd bring plenty of painkillers

I see nothing else anymore on this thread except that... :drool:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd suck dick for a free trip to Amsterdam. I win.
What would you do for a free trip to any room with enough space for you to suck my dick in?
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:No she always stay's home. You should see the chick/co-worker I went with last time.

:ct: i'm goin back to the arcade....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

Michman Wrote:I'd have to say.....PH is in the lead.

Yeah? Let's see her actually pull the trip off. That bitch is all talk.
Reply
#18

I'd suck dick for a trip to Amsterdam. I'm in the lead.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:I'd suck dick for a trip to Amsterdam. I'm in the lead.

Do you have nice boobs like PH? Man boobs dont count.


You'd probably end up living there in one of the coffee houses....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah? Let's see her actually pull the trip off. That bitch is all talk.


I would like to hear her plan for this.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-12-2007, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)