Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thong Song
#1

Thong Song

This thing right here
Is lettin' all the ladies know
What guys talk about
You know, the finer things in life
a heh heh heh
Check it Out

Ooh that dress so scandalous
And you know another nigga can't handle it
So you shakin that thang like who's the ish
With a look in yer eyes so devilish
Uh

You like to dance on the hip hop spots
And you cruise to grooves to connect the dots
Not just urban she like the pop
'Cause she was Livin' La Vida Loca

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt
I think i'll sing it again

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long
Let me see that thong

I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong

I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong

That girl so scandalous
And I know another nigga can't handle it
And she shakin' that thing like who's the ish
With a look in her eyes so devilish

She like to dance on the hip hop spots
And she cruise to the grooves to connect the dots
Not just urban she like the pop
Cause she was Livin La Vida Loca

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt
I think i'll sing it again

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long
Let me see that thong

I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong

That dress so scandalous
I swear another nigga couldn't handle it
When you shakin' that thing like whose the ish
With a look in your eyes do devilish
Uh

You like to dance on the hip hop spots
Then you cruise to the grooves to connect the dots
Not just urban you like the pop
Cause she was Livin La Vida Loca

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt, uh
I think i'll sing it again

'Cause she had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt, uh
I think i'll sing it again

C'mon
C'mon
C'mon
C'mon

I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong

Duh dun duh
Duh dun duh
Duh dun duh
Thong, thong, thong, thong, thong

Duh dun duh
Duh dun duh
Duh dun duh
Thong, thong, thong, thong, thong

I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

If'n you wuz here, I reckon I'd thump you good-like.

I hate that song. :rant:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

me too!!!!!!!!
Reply
#4

Aren't you a little "old" for that. I mean, I'm 31 & I wouldn't confess to knowing that.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#5

i don't know the song
i was lookin for an answer for my sunday times x-word
had only one blank space so had to go lookin for this info

yeah, looks like it sucks to me, too

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:i don't know the song
i was lookin for an answer for my sunday times x-word
had only one blank space so had to go lookin for this info

yeah, looks like it sucks to me, too

Confusednarg:
Whew!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

mmh noo this song wasn't that crappy (or was the video ?) anyway that was a big hit in the clubs 2 or 3 years ago don't remember exactly.

Here another nice piece of well call that europop, like a kleenex.
"Artists" : O-Zone
Song : Dragostea din tei
(tongue : romanian)
-Was a big hit last summer...

Ma-ia-hii
Ma-ia-huu
Ma-ia-hoo
Ma-ia-haa
Alo Salut sunt eu un haiduc
Si te rog iubirea mea primeste fericirea.
Alo alo sunt eu Picasso
Ti-am dat beep si sunt voinic
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.
x5

Refrain x2
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma iei
Nu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.

Te sun sa-ti spun ce simt acum
Alo iubirea mea sunt eu fericirea.
Alo alo sunt iarasi eu Picasso
Ti-am dat beep si sunt voinic
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.

Refrain x2

Ma-ia-hii
Ma-ia-huu
Ma-ia-hoo
Ma-ia-haa
x4
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post by cLaY
01-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-24-2007, 09:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)