Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This place..
#1

is fucking unreadable today. Just sayin'
Reply
#2

hey blackie, you done with that god darned fence yet?
Reply
#3

Who you talkin to buukwheat?
Reply
#4

Wow! This trolling make the Bill, Bill1, Bill2..... look respectable.
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:is fucking unreadable today. Just sayin'

Too bad you don't like the females, faggot. I'd show you how to fuck.
Reply
#6

what in the fukking name of Michael Jackson is going on in here.....????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

We should hog-tie these polecats.
Reply
#8

I dont know anthing that is going on anywhere in the posts. i bet its funny thouogh.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by dodsno
03-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-04-2010, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)