Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Phoenix Suns vs Memphis Grizzlies
#1

1st round

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

These spreads are tough.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Gettin them right from the casino's

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-16-2008, 02:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Last Post by Michman
05-09-2005, 04:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)