Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm flying to Phoenix in a week...
#1

Any of yall from AZ?

Never been there.. i have no clue what kinda clothes to pack..
Reply
#2

I was born there and have family there. Take shorts,jeans,shirts and shoes.
Reply
#3

Warm.




Just sayin

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#4

arghh.

thanks yall ..

I wanna take flip flops, but what i will be doin there, there is a lotta dirt and dust.. for like.. 3 days, thats all i will be around.. jeans and t-shirts ok? and maybe a sweatshirt to throw on in case it gets chilly?
Reply
#5

neat little website give it a shot

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/...d=USAZ0166

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

TammyC Wrote:arghh.

thanks yall ..

I wanna take flip flops, but what i will be doin there, there is a lotta dirt and dust.. for like.. 3 days, thats all i will be around.. jeans and t-shirts ok? and maybe a sweatshirt to throw on in case it gets chilly?


Yeah, take some normal shoes too.

And wear a hat. The birds out there are terrible.
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:arghh.

thanks yall ..

I wanna take flip flops, but what i will be doin there, there is a lotta dirt and dust.. for like.. 3 days, thats all i will be around.. jeans and t-shirts ok? and maybe a sweatshirt to throw on in case it gets chilly?

Perfect, but bring tennis shoes, you never know..........

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#8

You should be flying to North Dakota. The weather is beautiful this time of year.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:You should be flying to North Dakota. The weather is beautiful this time of year.

Dood, it's snowing here, are ya smoking crack?

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#10

I have never been to AZ. I hear it's nice.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

greg Wrote:Dood, it's snowing here, are ya smoking crack?


Shhhhhh....Tammy don't know these things.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:Shhhhhh....Tammy don't know these things.


Did I speak?



ummmmmmm. your feeling sleepy.........

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#13

www.weatherchannel.com, or is she a true blonde? and believes you guys?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:www.weatherchannel.com, or is she a true blonde? and believes you guys?


She's TammyC. Queen of the Smack. Watch out!
Reply
#15

Fairiedust Wrote:www.weatherchannel.com, or is she a true blonde? and believes you guys?


God I love you, fairie, dump that sharron guy, and we'll live happily ever after!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#16

greg Wrote:God I love you, fairie, dump that sharron guy, and we'll live happily ever after!


i would but he's grown on me....unless you have beach front property well i may be swayed...lol

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:She's TammyC. Queen of the Smack. Watch out!


more like you a minorthreat, now spit those pubic hairs out from between your teeth and get back to work...your not done yet

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

TammyC Wrote:arghh.

thanks yall ..

I wanna take flip flops, but what i will be doin there, there is a lotta dirt and dust.. for like.. 3 days, thats all i will be around.. jeans and t-shirts ok? and maybe a sweatshirt to throw on in case it gets chilly?


mych of AZ will be covered in snow this time of yr, a word to the wise

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

Please make your layover in NYC, so we can have a nooner. TIA.
Reply
#20

you can show her your "sub gum pork"

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-26-2009, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)