Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whomever is in charge of the IT shop....
#1

we need to get a


Bad Newz Kennels shirt with a picture of a pitbull on it...


and a shirt with a number 7 on the back with the name ookie on it.
Reply
#2

how about one that says how much canada sucks?
Reply
#3

http://www.cnbc.com/id/19851433
Reply
#4

I saw those ookie t-shirts on Deadspin.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I saw those ookie t-shirts on Deadspin.

i missed it.. good design?

think IT could sell them?
Reply
#6

I'm not so sure I wanna part with my crackers.
Reply
#7

I guess I gave all my crackers away
Reply
#8

mmh like I'm going to have some insight of the story (going to check the story posted on cnn)
Reply
#9

sumetin like that ?

[Image: dogfood.png]
Reply
#10

exactly.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:exactly.

nice now some killer line because the "meat seen by a doctor" isn't a killer line.
Reply
#12

[Image: bad_newz03.gif]
Reply
#13

[Image: dogfoodv2.png]
Reply
#14

[Image: Female#]
Reply
#15

http://cgi.ebay.com/BAD-NEWZ-KENNELS-T-S...dZViewItem
Reply
#16

mine is subtler
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
03-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2008, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)