Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana.
#1

:ph34r:

[Image: 79881_1.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

:ph34r: indeed

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#3

that's so romantic, jimmy
:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Dude, did you get that from her PM's? It was not me, I swear. Asshat is not my troll.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Keep it up, Jimmy. I'll throw a cat at you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)