Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dont view this thread.
#1

I'll be stripping in it. TIA

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

What's going on in here?
Reply
#3

little nothing




edit: I am not drunk :ph34r:



edit edit: and even if I was, I wouldn't still be at work :ph34r:
Reply
#4

Same thing thats going on in every other thread. Nothing. But this one gives out free cookies.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#5

NinjaBassist Wrote:But this one gives out free cookies.

what kind? >_>
Reply
#6

Waiting...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

I'm waiting too.
Reply
#8

what are we waiting for?



edit: I am waiting too
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:what kind? >_>
peanut butter

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#10

NinjaBassist Wrote:peanut butter


I should ban you ><
Reply
#11

I can only hope so

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#12

Still waiting...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#13

NinjaBassist Wrote:I can only hope so

Only so I should hope ><
Reply
#14

fem Wrote:Still waiting...

you're wait is over sweet cheeks Wink
Reply
#15

leucetios Wrote:I should ban you ><

let me do it, leo
puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!

Confusednarg:






edit to clear things up

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

^^I laughed when I saw who last posted!^^

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#17

fem Wrote:^^I laughed when I saw who last posted!^^

a proposition for anal sex is nothing to laugh at
Reply
#18

Depends on the anus.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

ahmish porn
http://img21.exs.cx/img21/2087/640566626613305pi.jpg

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:Depends on the anus.

the proposition was for fem's anus. Keep your stinky dingleberries out of my posts please
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)