03-31-2005, 10:52 PM
Whoa Clay Definitely Has Bode
03-31-2005, 10:54 PM
I have a Lawyer here at my office that will sue your ass for this. I'm not fucking kidding. I got my IT guys getting your IP and that's it dude. You're in some shit motherfucker.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
03-31-2005, 10:54 PM
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Link Here:fem::lol2:
RACK Clay for being in her dome.
03-31-2005, 10:56 PM
fem Wrote:I have a Lawyer here at my office that will sue your ass for this. I'm not fucking kidding. I got my IT guys getting your IP and that's it dude. You're in some shit motherfucker.
Does that count as a melt?
03-31-2005, 10:56 PM
What's the difference between doing that and posting PMs?
03-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Does that count as a melt?
we better aks bird33
prolly
03-31-2005, 10:56 PM
<inserts melting ice-cube photo>
03-31-2005, 10:57 PM
SizeMatters Wrote:we better aks bird33
If I was a fag I'd point out that its "ask".
See You In Toledo
03-31-2005, 10:57 PM
fem Wrote:I have a Lawyer here at my office that will sue your ass for this. I'm not fucking kidding. I got my IT guys getting your IP and that's it dude. You're in some shit motherfucker.
This is the polar ice caps melting...
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
03-31-2005, 10:58 PM
fem Wrote:I have a Lawyer here at my office that will sue your ass for this. I'm not fucking kidding. I got my IT guys getting your IP and that's it dude. You're in some shit motherfucker.
meltdown?:outass:
looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
03-31-2005, 10:58 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:If I was a fag I'd point out that its "ask".School teacher stick has been passed. :mellow:
03-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah so what, I'll admit it I'm pissed. That's fucked up...period....fucked up.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
03-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Banana Wrote:School teacher stick has been passed. :mellow:
Im not gay so its cool.
See You In Toledo
03-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Fucking Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
03-31-2005, 11:00 PM
fem Wrote:Yeah so what, I'll admit it I'm pissed. That's fucked up...period....fucked up.
Thats all we were after. Its down now. Thanks for being a good sport about it.
03-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Bill Wrote:What's the difference between doing that and posting PMs?
ok,......I'll ask again.
03-31-2005, 11:01 PM
gadonkadonk wins
looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
03-31-2005, 11:01 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:If I was a fag I'd point out that its "ask".
actually I believe the correct spelling is axe.
do not make me axe you again
prolly
03-31-2005, 11:01 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Im not gay so its cool.As the board psychiatrist, I am nominating this post as Most Ironic of the week.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

