Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Postwhore thread reserved for K.F.C
#1

keep your lame shit within this thread
Reply
#2

Thanks for thinking of me... constantly.



mmmmmmmBODE!
Reply
#3

KFC is a fat bitch.
Reply
#4

sweet... 'BODE on two peeps in 3 posts.
Reply
#5

Rack!!!! I keep forgetting how cool you all are.
Reply
#6

ClamDigger Wrote:keep your lame shit within this thread
Said the pot to the kettle. :roll:
Reply
#7

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Rack!!!! I keep forgetting how cool you all are.
keep sucking on it, sweetie...
Reply
#8

I just wanted to drop KFC with his new-found BODEage.

That is all.
Reply
#9

KFC, I gotta hand it to CD on one thing......keeping your suckage in one thread is not a bad idea. 3> <<3773|\|+

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)