Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question
#1

bdic asked for my photobucket login, what should i ask for in return. serious replies only.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

His?
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:bdic asked for my photobucket login, what should i ask for in return. serious replies only.

:S
Reply
#4

I've been beating up on Sally a little today. No reason. I just have. I'll probably be nice to him tomorrow.


Unless he tries to fuck me.
Reply
#5

shot of his dick with "bdic" written on it??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

BODE Wrote:I've been beating up on Sally a little today. No reason. I just have. I'll probably be nice to him tomorrow.


Unless he tries to fuck me.

hey penis breath, i was asking for suggestions not your homo erotic fantasies involving strap cocks and your willing ass...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote::S

i know...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

I know he has monen in his.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:I know he has monen in his.

yeah, i do too

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:yeah, i do too

Can I get your Photobucket login?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

fuck it. can i get the log in too?
Reply
#12

bump...thoughts?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

damn even I have monen in my photo bucket......keep up people.
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:yeah, i do too


doesnt everyone?

prolly
Reply
#15

i do not have a pic of monen. alms for the poor?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#16

you make 6 figures bitch, you get no alms from me

prolly
Reply
#17

SizeMatters Wrote:you make 6 figures bitch, you get no alms from me
Noted.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

Asshat Wrote:Noted.

Could you please give half of those 6 figures to me please?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

give her the one before and 2 after the decimal.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)