Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bobby Knight....
#1

I hear there are rumors of Tennessee being interested in the General.......My personal opinion he should stay right where he's at. In 2 years Tech might be contending for the national championship.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Bobby Knight always gives me the boudin when it comes to tourney brackets.
Reply
#3

Would he leave all his endorsements?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Last Post by cLaY
09-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by bobbythong
04-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-04-2004, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)