Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Damn...
#1

Quiet tonight

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

I can't hear you for all the posting.

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#3

greg Wrote:I can't hear you for all the posting.
I SAID [size=7]"IT'S AWFUL QUIET!!" :lol:[/size]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

Huh?

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#5

greg Wrote:Huh?
Nevermind! :lol:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#6

sup fuckers
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:sup fuckers
Hey, wanna screw? [Image: THREADS.GIF]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
My Damn Dog Bit Me!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blondie
08-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)