Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

sounds like alfred hitchcock to me

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Swim in the Amazon much?
Reply
#3

don't want no toothpick fish swimmin' up my pee hole :eek:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

i'm sure that thing is too limp to allow passage
Reply
#5

here it is!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSLKZzuLC00"]YouTube - Parasites[/ame]

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

serious stuff there
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm sure that thing is too limp to allow passage

RACK!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
My Damn Dog Bit Me!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blondie
08-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by SanDog
01-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)