Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Please don't send anymore pictures of your cock to me. They are not needed.
Thanks in advance,
fem
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
fem,
taking message boards seriously has completely pissed away the little board cred you had left. go suck a dirty cuban.
clay
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
bump cuz i can't stop thinking about you
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
bump i can't stop thinking about fem
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
bump, i think about fem all day long
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
bump, i stare at fems vagina all day long
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
TomFoolery Wrote:Please hook me up with the pic. Thanks.
done!
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
bump so fem will notice that i think about her all day
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
VitE, I was trying to talk smack. I was being serious. I have a cock pic from Clay in my PM box.
Clay, everything you say is lame. Please stop posting.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Here, what could be going on?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
every female member that posts here has a pic of my member, including VitE
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
and i'm glad you think my posting stylee is lame...makes me strive for perfection to please you oh beautiful one!!!
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:and i'm glad you think my posting stylee is lame...makes me strive for perfection to please you oh beautiful one!!!
Thank you.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Does this mean we're gonna see a new fem pic?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
beautiful Wrote:Thank you.
You're Welcome ya cunty slab of decroted(sp?) feces
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
VitaminE Wrote:Does this mean we're gonna see a new fem pic?
sure...who wants it?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:every female member that posts here has a pic of my member, including VitE
Oh and I think it's the members that request your cock pics, I did not request one this week.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
beautiful Wrote:Oh and I think it's the members that request your cock pics, I did not request one this week.
i'm sending you a really good one <

> tonight
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours