01-20-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm making everyone here hate me now. It's especially easy since new girls are here. Love yall!
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
fem Wrote:I'm making everyone here hate me now. It's especially easy since new girls are here. Love yall!Are you complaining, or stating your intentions?
what? Wrote:Are you complaining, or stating your intentions?
fem Wrote:both?then I wish you the best of luck
Bill Wrote:I don't hate you fem....if I was closer, I'd by you a drink. and try out some pick-up lines I've stolen from Foolery.
War Wrote:what brought this on?
fem Wrote:I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.
fem Wrote:I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.
fem Wrote:I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.That's gotta be grounds for using the woodchipper.
Banana Wrote:That's gotta be grounds for using the woodchipper.
cLaY Wrote:this is embarrassing...Leeman, could you shut the site down for the rest of the day?
TammyC Wrote:cLaY Wrote:this is embarrassing...Leeman, could you shut the site down for the rest of the day?
embarassing why?
btw, youre hot.
TammyC Wrote:embarassing why?
btw, youre hot.
TammyC Wrote:embarassing why?
btw, youre hot.
cLaY Wrote:*looking around* me????