Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Work With An Annoying 32 Year Old With ADD
#1

He can't come in to work today because the brake lights in his car won't turn off? I have to do all of his work? When he gets here he's going to ask me what I did even though I will leave copies of everything on his desk? This fucker gets on my nerves?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

We all have our eccentricities.
Yes you do, and do it well, bitch.
He will, and you should give him detailed answers, that is what good teammates do.
I am sure it does, suck it up.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

what exactly do you do?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

I have a brother with ADD. It can really damaging, as he has OCD too. It takes him hours to go anywhere with all the light shutting off, and bed making. Thank god he is not a hand washer. I have heard that can be devastating.
Reply
#5

BDS Wrote:I have a brother with ADD. It can really damaging, as he has OCD too. It takes him hours to go anywhere with all the light shutting off, and bed making. Thank god he is not a hand washer. I have heard that can be devastating.

anyway that I can get you to decifer this so I can understand it?

TIA
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:anyway that I can get you to decifer this so I can understand it?

TIA

I am sorry. He has ADD and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive disorder). He is compelled to repeat actions many many times. He turns lights off and on a minimum of 20, but no more than 25 time before leaving the house. He has to go to his car and go back and check the door no more than 10 times, but no less than 7 when going out.
I have heard that the ones who wash their hands a lot are worse off. They will wash their hands 100's of times a day, sometimes until they bleed.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:He can't come in to work today because the brake lights in his car won't turn off?

tell him to pull the fuse...or disconnect the wire altogether...:|

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

BDS Wrote:I am sorry. He has ADD and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive disorder). He is compelled to repeat actions many many times. He turns lights off and on a minimum of 20, but no more than 25 time before leaving the house. He has to go to his car and go back and check the door no more than 10 times, but no less than 7 when going out.
I have heard that the ones who wash their hands a lot are worse off. They will wash their hands 100's of times a day, sometimes until they bleed.

Yeah I must OCD when it comes to sex... I can do it 20 times a week but no more than 25 before feeling less rigid. I usually eat the box no more than 10 times a week but no less than 7... unless menstaration has occured or it has that smell that like my PE uniform when I forgot it at school over the weekend.

I have heard clay gives hand jobs in rural kansas to the homeless men. Sometiems he will give 100's a day until his hands bleed.
Reply
#9

anhil8tor Wrote:Yeah I must OCD when it comes to sex... I can do it 20 times a week but no more than 25 before feeling less rigid. I usually eat the box no more than 10 times a week but no less than 7... unless menstaration has occured or it has that smell that like my PE uniform when I forgot it at school over the weekend.

I have heard clay gives hand jobs in rural kansas to the homeless men. Sometiems he will give 100's a day until his hands bleed.
You can make fun all you want. It can be debilitating.
Reply
#10

I thought you were an annoying 32 year old with ADD. Go figure. :d
Reply
#11

BDS Wrote:You can make fun all you want. It can be debilitating.

Your seriousness has brought me down.


No response is necessary.


TIA
Reply
#12

i started to read this post, then got preoccupied with something else.
Reply
#13

i've scrolled up and down this page 15 times before reading

fukkers

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#14

Sometimes you guys can be so mean. This is a serious disability.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)