Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

VitaminE and Banana
#1

[Image: honesty.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#2

Arby Wrote:[Image: honesty.jpg]
How did you hear about Program E?
Does "it" still refer to httpwww dotthisisthelastdot netcartoonsimageshonesty?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Last time I cybered with Banana it was actually Jimmy using her nic.
Reply
#4

Some things never change.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

Jimmy's way easier now.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)