12-06-2004, 12:05 PM
A woman's husband dies, and she tells the funeral director that she wants her husband buried in a blue suit and not a black one. The widow hands him a blank check and leaves.
At the wake she see's her husband in a blue suit and asks how much it was.
"Not a thing," says the funeral director. "When you left a corpse came in with a blue suit that was the same size as your husband. I asked the widow if she would be ok with having her husband buried in a black suit and she said yes."
"Wow that must have been a lot of work redressing to bodeis," says the widow
"Not really," remarks the director "I just switched the heads."
At the wake she see's her husband in a blue suit and asks how much it was.
"Not a thing," says the funeral director. "When you left a corpse came in with a blue suit that was the same size as your husband. I asked the widow if she would be ok with having her husband buried in a black suit and she said yes."
"Wow that must have been a lot of work redressing to bodeis," says the widow
"Not really," remarks the director "I just switched the heads."
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance

