Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Not your average trading cards...
#1

Just don't eat the gum!!

[Image: bazzsig.png]
Reply
#2

Not much you can say to that except I dont want any of them .
Reply
#3

I offer Rabies, HIV and Ebola for your Antrax and Meningitis!
Reply
#4

On the Enterprise, there is rumor of a foil-embrossed-extremely-limited-edition Lyme Disease card being available, for a major infusion of capital, on Ebay.
I believe they are also signed and numbered by famous people who actually have the disease.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post by alerific_7
01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post by who
12-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)