Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

How has your pregnancy been going? Have you been to the dr.? How far along are you? Have you had an ultrasound yet?
Reply
#2

Purple_Haze Wrote:How has your pregnancy been going? Have you been to the dr.? How far along are you? Have you had an ultrasound yet?
Fine thank you, and yours?I don't think I have been there. Where is
the dr
.More than one million milesNo I don't think I have one. I have
a collection of gossip.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

:| Sassy is pregnant?
Reply
#4

some impreganted sassy
Reply
#5

Purple_Haze Wrote:How has your pregnancy been going? Have you been to the dr.? How far along are you? Have you had an ultrasound yet?
Being pregnant sucks..... Sad
Yes Ive gone to the doctor
Im over 2 and half months preg
Yes I had an ultra sound done.... Scary shit seeing the baby thats inside of me.
Reply
#6

Ttiwop
Reply
#7

I dunno when I see a pregnant woman makes me thinking about the movie Alien.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote::| Sassy is pregnant?
My bad

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-15-2006, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)