Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did Pepsi die yet?
#1

A friend wants to know.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#2

Stbd

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

STbd?? :confused:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

I dunno ... I tried to type something and noticed it turned out totally wrong ...

Well noone knows for sure ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Yes

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Yes



no way.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

This is gripping.I wonder what has happened!
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:This is gripping.I wonder what has happened!
You don't say.You are curious about what has happened.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy Wrote:You don't say.You are curious about what has happened.

Bi-curious.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Bi-curious.


HOT!:drool:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

Snarg say hello to her for me when you see her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Maybe snarg will give her his heart.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Snarg say hello to her for me when you see her.

no word for some time
she may be dead by now

i would give her a kidney, can't spare the ticker, leo

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

her candle burned out long before her legend ever did
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:her candle burned out long before her legend ever did

She was moderately entertaining.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
06-23-2006, 07:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)